All layers can be reduced or closed so you can work the way you like. Want to play live? Just keep the studio window and jam in real-time. Want to edit, copy, paste, chunk, ... ? Bring the sequencer full-screen. Want to look for another drum machine or a voice loop? just open the Resources browser.
In Storm, this is the way it goes:
* Choose instruments, effects, samples, or other Rewire applications from the Resources Browser.
* Use the rack to work in real time in your studio
* Thanks to the studio overview layer, access all intruments within a mouse drag and check how your sound is routed through the effect.
* The professional mixing table offers 3 sections: EQ, FX and Main. It can be reduced the way you want and pulled out of the sequencer so you can place it on another window.
* The sequencer allows full control over every detail of your Audio, MIDI or pattern-based recordings. Thanks to the static recording mode, you can program your song conveniently. And with the dynamic recording mode, sequence in real time and make music on the fly. Just like the mixing table, the sequencer can be detached from the rest of the studio.
Screnshot Storm[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]